As we are all volunteers, and time of volunteers is dear, we adopted the process for recruiting people. Basically the most important points to understand are:
– we communicate our ideas to a lot of people.
– reading or sharing information is not making you a We Accuse member, action does.
– to join our movement, go to our website, and click “join”.
– a trial task is a small task that you select from our pool of open tasks to your choice – it is given so you present that you walk the walk and not just talk the talk.
– to get a trial task, contact one of our existing members. Note: you won’t be able to get a trial task if you haven’t joined on our website.
– once you finished your trial task, if you wanted to join our volunteers group, you will receive a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to sign on. Our NDA agreement is designed mainly to protect the privacy of other members. It includes a $1,000,000 personal liability in which every member is committed not to share information with any government agency in regard.
– If you are interested, you are invited to operate a local We Accuse cell – in your city and country.